Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Brothers

My Baby Brother 
From the first day I met you and held you in my arms.


Their was a love that had an unbreakable bond.

The first time I saw you smile was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

The first time I heard you was the sweetest sound.

The first time I heard your fate, I cried.

We were told you didn't have too much time left.

We had you for a year and 6 months. 
Then all of the sudden you were gone.
You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
Your love cut through me like a knife.
I loved you more than the world alone.
And now I'm alone baby brother.
I try to come off strong but I cry over you every night.
You were too young to be taken like that.
Two smiling eyes closed to rest.
God took your life to prove to me, He only takes the very best.

www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment